This time of year always seems to bring some of the nicest clothes with it; but I always suffer from major guilt if I buy things for myself before I do my Christmas shopping.
However, I obviously indulge in some window shopping, and here are some bits that I’m loving from ASOS at the minute.
- 1920’s style sequin dress, if I was going to a NYE party I would wear this
- Red bow dress, I love a bit of a party at the back
- This paper bag waist skirt is in my favourite autumn/winter colour
- These high waisted trousers need to be part of my wardrobe
- I’ve wanted a black and white jumpsuit forever, so I’m very tempted to make this mine
- This pink duster coat is gorgeous, I’m not sure what I’d wear it with though
- I also love this pink trouser suit, it would be such a fun winter/spring outfit for work
- Finally these gorgeous dark green floral suit is just too lovely